<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 11, 2004

Note to Readers, October 11, 2004 My sister died this afternoon at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago after a long illness. Her doctors planned an organ transplant but an unexpected internal infection struck on Friday. She fought back hard, rallied on Sunday, but the infection carried her away today. I never knew my little sister was so brave. She's my hero. She was a wonderful mother, wife, daughter and sister. She loved family, people, church, her cats, cooking, a tidy house, Tweety Bird, silly stuffed cows, and bawdy jokes. Her husband, children, grandchildren, our parents and I will all miss her terribly. A Catholic priest from the same Chicago parish where she and I were both baptized administered last rites. I won't resume posting for about a week. Thanks, YD Marilyn. August 26, 1957 - October 11, 2004 I love you, little sister.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?