<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 20, 2004

Note to Readers I am traveling to Tucson today to visit my parents. I will post an update tomorrow afternoon, PST. During the next few weeks,anticipate irregular updates. Beginning on Monday, September 27 I will attend a mandatory two-week training course that requires extensive out-of-class reading and preparation. Since I work for a living - and my continued employment rests on successfully completing this course - my primary focus will not be on Iraq. During the second week of October, I intend to visit sisterdoodle in Chicago for a few days because she's still very, very sick. I usually try to post daily updates no later than 9:00 am PST, Saturday through Wednesday. From today until mid-October, I expect to post updates in the evening, PST. I apologize for any inconvenience. YD 86-43-04. Pass it on.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?