<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Site News: Quick Update

First my thanks to everyone who commented on the draft template for the new "Today in Iraq." I greatly appreciated both their helpfulness and the courtesy with which you commented.

I'm continuing to work on a new and improved "Today In Iraq" amongst other things I'm investigating customising a "proper" CMS so that we can provide a more easily searchable site.

I've made a minor change to the current set-up which is that as a spam reduction measure there's now a single email address to contact the editors.

editors.group@gmail.com

If you want to write to a particular editor just put something like:

For the attention of: [editors name] in the subject line.

Unfortunately blogger continues to have publishing problems - I'll keep you posted on progress but at present I expect to have the new TII up and running within a matter of weeks.

markfromireland

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?